The Advanced Diploma in Marketing Program

Objectives of the Program

                                                                                                      • Strategically designed to improve practical marketing knowledge
                                                                  • Serves as a prerequisite qualification for admission into the WAII Advanced Diploma in Marketing

Structure

There are six (6) modules for the entire course. Students are required to take a class Continuous Assessment test during the program in all the subjects to account for 30% while the remaining 70% is achievable during the final examinations at the end of six months. The remaining three months are to be used to work on and submit a thesis work which is also a prerequisite for the award of the Advanced Diploma.

1st SEMESTER

2rd SEMESTER

S/NSUBJECT CODESUBJECT
1ADIM 01Quantitative Methods
2ADIM 02International Marketing
3ADIM 03Consumer Behaviour & Customer Care
S/NSUBJECT CODESUBJECT
1ADIM 04Principles & Practice of Management
2ADIM 05Marketing Management
3ADIM 06Marketing Strategies/Services Marketing
4ADIM 07Research Work